It doesn’t matter what stage of your life you’re in, your family will always need some estate planning.
Everyone has an estate. Your estate consists of everything you own – your home, real estate, furniture, personal property, vehicles, bank accounts, life insurance, and retirement accounts. Being prepared and controlling how and to whom your estate is given when you die, or become incapacitated is something all adults need to do. Our clients ranges from young families just starting out, to individuals with complex, high value estates.
To ensure that your wishes are carried out the way you want, you need to provide a set of written instructions.
Estate planning is not just for retired or wealthy people. Without a comprehensive estate plan:
- If you become incapacitated, a court, not your family, will control how your assets are invested and used.
- If you have minor child and both parents die without an estate plan, a court determines who will raise your children and who controls their inheritance.
- If you die without a will, the laws of the state of Florida determine who inherits your assets.
- If you wish to avoid probate, a Trust may be a viable option for you.
How we do it?
We work closely with you to identify your goals, plan for contingencies and create an estate plan that makes sure your wishes are carried out. Our estate planning process includes:
- Identification of your assets and debts
- Directives for whom should inherit your assets
- Instructions for your care if you become disabled
- Specific provisions for the care and support of minor children
- Provisions for those loved ones whom might be financially irresponsible
- Special burial and/or funeral instructions
What we do?
We prepare a full range of estate planning documents including:
- Wills and Trusts
- Living Wills
- Advanced Directives
- Durable Powers of Attorney
- Declaration naming preneed guardian
- Minor Trusts
- Probate and Trust Administration
How much does it cost?
Estate Planning is more affordable than you might think
We will meet with you for a complementary, no obligation initial consultation to assess your situation and develop a proposed plan of action. Our professional estate planning services are affordable and quoted at your initial meeting. If you decide to retain our services, we typically collect half of the flat fee at the commencement and the remainder is due at the completion of your plan, after you have approved and signed off on your estate documents. There is fully disclosure and no hidden costs.
Answers to common questions
We know you have questions, so we have answers:
Right Here, for You
We serve clients throughout the Tampa Bay area from our state of the art legal facility in Wesley Chapel. For your convenience, we are located right off of I-75 and our office is handicapped accessible.
To schedule a free, no obligation consultation, we invite you to call us at 855-LAW-SPIN | 855-529-7746.