Scroll to top
2418 Cypress Glen Drive Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
- Anissa K. Morris was my attorney during a slip and fall case a few years ago, and when it was time to plan my estate for my family’s future she was the first person I thought of. She’s very caring, and a real hard worker. She helped me prepare my will the right way and helped me secure my family’s future. Many thanks.
- I was a victim of medical malpractice during a cosmetic procedure here in Florida a few years ago. I had known of Anissa Morris through a friend, and she was my savior! She handled my legal claim and made sure I was awarded a substantial financial settlement. If you are in need of an attorney in the area, Anissa Morris comes highly recommended.
- My father had passed away last fall, after a long battle with lung cancer. He had left a will, but it was not prepared well by his attorney and much of his assets had to be entered into probate. We had no idea how to go about dealing with a probate (or what it was!), but luckily, we were recommended Spinner Law Firm. Our lawyer Anissa Morris, guided us through the whole process, from start to finish. She got his old will validated and helped make sure all of my father’s assets were divided the way he wanted. My mother, my sisters and I are really thankful for Ms. Morris’ help!
- My daughter got into a car accident, with a drunk driver, earlier this year, and I knew to call Spinner Law Firm immediately. Our attorney Anissa Morris was very helpful, walking through every step of the process. From helping my daughter with medical care, physical therapy, and dealing with the other driver’s insurance company, Ms. Morris made sure that every detail of the claim was handled to the fullest. My daughter has almost completed her rehab, and we just recently closed on an amazing cash settlement, covering all of her medical bills, missed wages, and much more!
- If you are looking for competent, knowledgeable, understanding and efficient counsel, I cannot more highly recommend Anissa Morris. She kept me in the loop on the events taking place at all times, reassuring me that we would have a favorable outcome. That reassurance was pivotal in allaying any worries I might have had; knowing everything would be taken care of favorably, which indeed happened.
- Due to a freak accident at a local mall, I was injured and had to miss months of work. Being unsure if I had a legal claim, I contacted Spinner Law and Ms. Anissa Morris, who I heard was one of the best personal injury attorneys in the area. Ms. Morris helped me get back on my feet financially and helped me win my legal claim and get the financial compensation I deserve. She worked diligently, procuring camera footage, medical records, and all types of info to help me with the case. I am so lucky to have her on my side!
error: Content is protected !!